Community Investment Corporation (CIC) has been dedicated to the small business community of Southern Arizona since 1996. CIC is committed to helping small businesses and nonprofit organizations in rural Arizona thrive and succeed by providing access to capital through non-traditional financing resources at competitive rates with flexible terms.
CIC’s Rural Lending Program was built on the notion of helping entrepreneurs in rural communities who have been under-served by traditional financial institutions. Funding for this program is provided through a combination of funding from the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development and internal funds.
Who may apply for this program?
- Businesses located in an eligible area with 10 or fewer full-time employees
- Federally-recognized Tribes
- Institutions of higher education
What is an eligible area?
- Rural areas outside a city or town with a population of less than 50,000
- The borrower’s headquarters may be based within a larger city so long as the project service area is located in an eligible rural area
We understand each business is unique with different goals. In addition to our rural loans program, we offer a variety of small business loans, with flexible terms up to five years with loan amounts as low as $500.
If you would like to apply for a loan, please complete the pre-application / loan inquiry form by clicking the button below.
If you are not ready to apply and have questions about our rural lending program, please call or email Brian Quijada at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 529-1766 x204. Se habla Español.