UPDATED DEC. 11, 2020:
This program is now closed. All funding has been allocated to qualified applicants. If you wish to be informed about future Mortgage Assistance opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter by clicking below.
The City of Tucson has begun a program to assist homeowners behind on their mortgage as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Community Investment Corporation (CIC) is administering the program through Family Housing Resources (FHR) and will provide $3,000 – $5,000 per homeowner to assist in mortgage payments. Payments will be verified and paid directly to the mortgage loan servicer and will include fees incurred due to the nonpayment of mortgages. These funds are only available until December 31, 2020. Income limits apply.
PROGRAM QUALIFICATION REQUIRMENTS
Below are informational program details:
- Homeowner must attest to financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Homeowner must live within the City of Tucson or City of South Tucson (check location)
- Household income must not exceed 120% AMI
- Homeowner must provide proof of a nonpayment or a foreclosure scheduled
- Homeowner must provide a copy of:
- State-issued Identification
- Mortgage Statement
- Homeowner must complete required documents including but not limited to:
- Application and Self Attestation Form