We help you stay compliant with regulators,
so you can focus on the students
Tax exempt bonds are often an essential financing tool for starting a new school or expanding an existing charter school organization. Community Investment Corporation helps charter schools meet the complex technical reporting requirements that come with using tax-exempt bond financing. With our services, you can stay compliant with regulators, keep your investors happy, and get back to focusing on what you care about most – providing high quality education for your students.
Our experienced staff understands the complex details of bond compliance, and is here to guide you and answer your questions.
- A compliance and reporting plan tailored to your specific bond and your administration’s needs
- Accurate reporting to all required stakeholders including Bond Trustees, Investors, Bondholders and Underwriters
- A detailed schedule so you can meet all of your disclosure requirements as required by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Personal reminders, follow-up, and confirmations to help you stay on track
- An experienced staff that understands bond compliance and is here to guide you and answer your questions
Additional services offered include, but are not limited to:
Contact us at email@example.com